Be sure to vote this Tuesday, August 14 in the 2018 primary elections to pick the best candidates for the fall ticket! If you are going out of town on vacation, then make sure you get your Absentee Ballot for the August 14th primary! Absentee ballots are available at the Madison Town Clerk website or at the Town Clerk’s office at the Madison Town Campus, where you can also choose to vote in person or return the ballot by mail. If you are an unaffiliated voter, you can still register to vote as a Democrat in the primary until August 9th via mail, or you can do it in person at Madison Town Campus with the Registrar of Voters until noon on August 13th.
- Link here to find voting locations.
- Link here for absentee ballot information.
- Link here for voter registration information.
- Link here for voter registration deadlines.
- Link here to see a sample Democratic Primary ballot.
Polls will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. YOUR VOTE COUNTS!